I've been busy morphing over the past several months - sort of. Heather and I weren't quite sure what to do with Georneys. We finally decided to morph; however, the path to morphing wasn't direct. At one point we thought we'd move on and do something else, but nothing ever felt quite right. Finally, one day it all came together and we decided to morph. I realize now that we just needed some time and distance to gain perspective on what we were doing.
We should have the alpha of the newly morphed Georneys ready by the end of May. We're excited again and we're ready to apply all of the things we've learned over the past year or so.